Sunday, May 11, 2014

Workout Pants (aka Life Changer)

I'm someone who usually buys relatively cheap workout clothes. I buy most of my workout clothes at Target or Old Navy (love me some champion C2 sports bras.) While I realize they don't always have the best quality stuff, the items I have bought have held up really well and served their purpose. One thing I hate about some workout pants/capris is how the waist band cuts in and you constantly have to pull them up (is it just me??) This weekend I was doing some shopping with my birthday money and I went into LuLuemon just to "take a look." I made the mistake of trying on a pair and my life changed...I'm not kidding it changed!  I left with a pair of $78 workout capris that I would have spent $178 on. They are the most comfortable well fitting workout pants I've ever worn. Their seamless fit made me a believer.  I quickly announced to my husband that I'll need to begin budgeting for these pants so I can get some in every color. He gave me a quick "sure dear" which means not happening. I can't wait to workout in them tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how they do in action but I'm already convinced that they are a little peice of heaven.  Please do yourself a favor and go buy some...NOW!

In The Flow Crop II

No comments:

Post a Comment