Friday, May 16, 2014

H20

We all know how important it is to drink water. It not only keeps us hydrated but it helps our bodies properly function.  In general you should aim to drink half your body weight in ounces of water per day.  For example if you weigh 150 pounds you should be drinking at least 75 ounces of water per day.  I have found that everyone likes their water differently. Some like it cold, some with ice, some room temperature, some with lime and the list goes on and on.  My preference is cool water with no ice. I find that I can drink more water per day when I drink it this way.

I recently went in search of a water bottle that I could keep with me to help me drink more every day. I also wanted to get away from buying water bottles because of their very high price tag and the fact that they aren't great for the environment. I came across a Camelbak eddy Bottle at my local Target and decided to give it a shot. I am hooked on this water bottle. It holds just over 30 ounces so I just fill it up 3 times a day and I'm all set! Bonus is that it has a lifetime warranty.  I also want to purchase the kids version because my son wants to use my water bottle more than his sippy cup! I think he will be getting one as part of his birthday present in July...I mean how cute is that dinosaur!  I encourage you to find a way to enjoy your water so you get more in each and every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment