Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lose It App

If you are anything like me you always have your smart phone with you. I feel completely lost without my phone. It has my calendar, my contacts, my pictures, and my apps.  I am always looking for a good app to help me budget, track food, entertain my son, etc.  I just downloaded an app called Lose It for tracking food and it is amazing! I know this app is not new and I'm super late to the game but I still had to share.  The reason that I find it so helpful is that I can scan the bar codes of my groceries and it automatically has all of the nutrition information and serving sizes.  This morning I scanned a carton of eggs and it knew the brand and everything. So many apps require you to search for items (and of course some you still do..you can't scan a piece of fruit..duh!) but for most foods this is super simple. At the end of the day you can see your daily breakdown of fats, carbs and proteins so you know what areas you need to work on.  The best news is the app is FREE!! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment