Saturday, May 17, 2014

Video: Healthy Fruit Dip

I am a huge snacker.Everyone who knows me knows that I constantly eat. The old healthy rule that states you should eat 5-6 small meals a day is no problem with me. The more meals the better in my opinion!  I have a great snack fruit dip that is healthy and delicious. I love to eat it with apples but any fruit would do. My son eats it up as well!  Here is a short video on how to make it.





Single Serving Recipe
1/4 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
2 tsp. natural creamy peanut butter
2 tsp. honey
Cinnamon (to taste)

Full Recipe
1 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
3 Tbls natural creamy peanut butter
3 Tbls honey
Cinnamon (to taste)

125-130 calories per serving depending on your brand of peanut butter.

Proof that kids love it too. My son ate this with blueberries and a banana. Here is his before and after picture!














Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment