Thursday, May 29, 2014

7 Day Clean Eating Challenge: Day 2

Day 2
Today was another great day! I still feel extremely motivated and am enjoying creating healthy foods that taste good. I love cooking!! I got a slight sugar withdrawal headache this afternoon but nothing too terrible. After I had my snack it went away. Here is a breakdown of my meals along with pictures

Breakfast: 1/2 Organic Hemp Granola with 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 3/4 cup sliced strawberries. Coffee with stevia and 3 Tbsp coconut milk.

Snack: Two egg muffins with feta cheese and nitrate free peppered turkey bacon.

Lunch:Taco salad with greens, grass-fed ground beef, avocado and homemade salsa.

Snack 1: Homemade Almond Milk "Latte" with strong coffee, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, stevia and pure vanilla extract.

Snack 2: Homemade chicken salad (leftover baked chicken breast from yesterday, plain greek yogurt, lemon juice, almonds, grapes) on Ezekiel toast.

Dinner: Chocolate Protein shake with chocolate protein powder, almond milk and almond butter.

According to my Lose It app I had 1405 calories for the day. I hope you are getting some good meal inspiration from my pictures! On to Day 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment