Thursday, May 15, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Salad

I had a delicious lunch yesterday that I wanted to share with you. Although the picture doesn't look that great because I stirred it up before I took a picture, I assure you it tasted amazing!  Here are the instructions:

1. Put 2 cups of romaine lettuce on a plate
2. Top with 3 ounces of grilled chicken
3. Place 1-2 Tbsp of feta cheese on top of chicken
4. Sprinkle with as much hot sauce as you like (I used Texas Pete extra hot)

Voila-Buffalo chicken salad!  It tastes like you are biting into a delicious buffalo wing without all the guilt. You could also use blue cheese on the salad for some more zing or add chopped celery or carrots. My husband had this salad in a whole wheat wrap yesterday along with a little drizzle of ranch dressing and he loved it! when I make this in a wrap I half the lettuce amount and add a little more chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment