Tuesday, May 27, 2014

7 Day Clean Eating Challenge

If you ask anyone who knows me well they will tell you that I am a very regular exerciser. I have run 3 marathons, 8 half marathons, teach indoor cycling, go to boot camp at 5:30 a.m. most days, etc. I love the feeling I get from exercising and the soreness that tells me my body is changing! If I didn't love it I wouldn't keep doing it. But...I also love to eat! You can also ask anyone that knows me well and they will tell you I definitely eat my fair share of food.  I ate so much growing up and it worked because I was always so active. Even though I remain active, my post -baby and getting older body isn't quite as forgiving as it was in my teen years. I am constantly justifying my eating since I workout so much but that doesn't cut it. Unfortunately eating is about 80% of the weight loss and health battle.

In the past when I have eaten really well I see almost immediate changes to my body. It's amazing how fast eating clean has an affect on you. It is a tough transition for most people (including me) but if we truly want to be healthy and see changes this is a must. Today I am kicking off my very own 7 clean eating challenge. I know it is going to be extremely difficult and I'm going to want to cheat and go back to by sugaraholic ways but I've got this! I will be posting all of my meals each evening to show you exactly what I'm eating so I have accountability and so that I can hopefully spark your interest and give you some great meal ideas.  Day 1...


No comments:

Post a Comment