Thursday, June 12, 2014

My new favorite cooking accessory!

One of my good friends recently became a Pampered Chef Consultant. I've always been a fan of Pampered Chef stuff but never really had that much of their stuff. At her first official party a couple of weeks ago she made chicken in this baker in the microwave in just a few minutes...and it was juicy and delicious!  As a mom I am always needing quick easy healthy meals and this baker is saving my life. The other night I had leftover green beans and oven roasted potatoes that a friend brought over for dinner but all of the main course (meat) was gone. I had a few chicken breasts in the fridge (who doesn't) so I threw them in the baker with a little seasoning and in 8 minutes I had juicy delicious chicken to go with my leftovers. I used it again today at lunch and then cut up the chicken and threw it on some spinach with a little feta and balsamic vinaigrette and had a great salad.  It's not a cheap investment but I guarantee you will love it as much as I do. Apparently there are recipes to put in this baker all over Pinterest.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment