Wednesday, June 4, 2014

7 Day Clean Eating Challenge: Results

I successfully finished my 7 day clean eating challenge and I am thrilled with my results.  Here is a breakdown:

Lost 2 pounds
Lost 1.8% body fat
Lost 1 inch off of EACH arm
Lost 1 inch off waist
Lost 1 inch off hips

Hello, how amazing is that! It is important to not only take your weight into account but also your inches and body fat. These two things are what really make a difference in how your clothes fit and how you feel. The number on the dreaded scale won't always move but your body is changing. I also suggest taking pictures!

I will note that in addition to my clean eating I went to bootcamp for 6 of the 7 days. I will also note that I was going to bootcamp consistently prior to my clean eating challenge and that the clean eating is in fact what made all the difference!  I encourage you to give it just 7 days to see what a great jump start it can give you.

Thanks for following my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment