Monday, June 2, 2014

7 Day Clean Eating Challenge: Day 6

Day 6
I already feel thinner and like my clothes are fitting better which is the most important thing to me! Today was a relatively lazy day. We went to church, got groceries, went to the pool, watched tv, etc. I definitely had a sweet tooth today so I make some delicious homemade peanut butter cups. Recipe will come on the blog soon! Here is a breakdown of my meals along with pictures:

Breakfast: Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread french toast with scrambled eggs and egg whites (no syrup.)

Snack:Almond Milk Latte

Lunch: Ground turkey with black beans and avocado

Snack: Carrots with homemade hummus

Snack: Homemade peanut butter cup (organic peanut butter, coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa powder and stevia) SOO good!

Dinner: Grilled chicken, grilled pineapple and mixed veggies

Snack: 2 Tbsp organic dark chocolate chips


According to my Lose It app I had calories 1348 calories for the day!Sunday is my only rest day from exercising and it's amazing how much I miss working out in just one day. I can't wait for boot camp in the morning! On to Day 7!!







No comments:

Post a Comment